hinton family photos




If you live in Atlanta, you may know them by their burritos, Bell Street Burritos.  Or maybe you know Luxury, Matt's band.  Or maybe you've been the recipient of Erica's beautiful letterpress cards.  Or maybe you've seen their documentary on Sacred Harp singing, Awake My Soul.  (Yes, they made a real documentary.  And better than that of Mr. Burns, in my opinion.)  Or maybe you know those beautiful/hilarious kids of theirs.  My family happens to love each of these guys, and I'm pretty sure we're all equally inspired when we leave their cozy home.  (And filled with the best burritos.)

It was such a pleasure to document a day with them this past August.  I hope they let me do it every year, as I watch their beautiful family grow.

2 comments:

gramps said...

Absolutely marvelous photos

PrachiChaudhari said...

Hello! :)
I've followed your Instagram feed for a while and I love your photos, I'm glad to have run into your blog. The colors in your photos are so mature and soft at the same time. I'm curious, which camera do you use?

- Prachi